-
January 14th, 2003, 03:04 AM
#161
Inactive Member
shoot i had more last night =P
-
January 14th, 2003, 03:41 AM
#162
Inactive Member
All my free time is spent w/gf, or playing games. ANd latelys tudying for these damn exams >< I'll be back ta normal soon!
-
January 14th, 2003, 08:06 AM
#163
Inactive Member
I'll start with exams soon also, so i'll have to stop posting, but i'll be back! (not now! say... two weeks more or so...)
-
January 14th, 2003, 04:18 PM
#164
Inactive Member
uh huh... poo for me >_<
-
January 15th, 2003, 07:13 AM
#165
Inactive Member
I'm not gone yet! [img]tongue.gif[/img] but i'd like to see gone the flood control warning.... ?_?U
-
January 15th, 2003, 07:21 AM
#166
HB Forum Owner
We rock ^_^
I have exams too, starting next week (IRT Melfice: A los de la Carlos III de Madrid nos dan bien por el culo, y luego se quejan del fracaso escolar), so if I only do 1-2 posts a day that's why.
-
January 15th, 2003, 07:50 AM
#167
Inactive Member
(Los de Granada no podemos quejarnos demasiado, aunque nos dan por el trasero igualmente, cortamos clase cuando nos sale de las narices [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Though, i'll keep coming from time to time!
-
January 15th, 2003, 03:17 PM
#168
Inactive Member
These days i have a five-days drawing exam, I have to summarize two books... Man i'm under pressure...
Cuando pase este a?o ya veremos que opinion tengo de esta facultad. Hey Doc.. i mean Citan ^_^ i mean Wiseman!! o_OU long time no see.
-
January 15th, 2003, 04:18 PM
#169
Inactive Member
NOOOOOOOO! well be bak fast! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
January 15th, 2003, 11:30 PM
#170
HB Forum Owner
Hola Ryudo! Hey, creo que s? de d?nde es tu avatar... ja ja ja
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks